The NSW Government on the 30th of July 2018 announced a $500 million Emergency Drought Relief Package to help farmers manage the effects of the current drought.
The three major elements of the $500 million Emergency Drought Relief Package are:
– $190 million for Drought Transport Subsidies.
– $110 million to either cut or reduce certain Government Fees & Charges.
– $150 million for the Farm Innovation Fund Infrastructure Program.
The package also includes funding for:
– Counselling and mental health.
– Services in regional communities including transporting water and drought related road upgrades and repairs.
– Animal welfare and stock disposal.
If you would like any assistance with the application of an assistance package please contact Luka Group on 0268832200 or to find out more please follow the link below: