What is Cloud accounting or Online accounting? The terms are interchangeable and it is different to traditional accounting software because businesses can do their bookwork from anywhere, at any time.
With Cloud accounting software your information is stored in the Cloud where it is safe and secure, the same as your internet banking or your online email account. Unlike traditional accounting systems where you need to install the program on your computer, a Cloud accounting system simply requires you to login to a website which then allows you to access your accounting software online.
Cloud or online accounting systems have many benefits including:
- You can use it anywhere, at any time and on any device or computer.
- It is generally cheaper than traditional accounting software packages.
- You don’t need to update the software, this happens automatically.
- If your computer crashes or stops working, your data isn’t lost.
- You don’t need to send a disc or data file to your accountant, they can access the data in real time with you.
A leader in Cloud accounting technology is Xero. This Cloud accounting technology provider enables clients to run their business from anywhere in a secure and efficient manner.
Luka Group is a Xero Gold Partner with a number of Xero certified advisors and we are specialists at converting traditional accounting packages to Cloud accounting packages. For more information please contact Luka Group in Dubbo today on 02 68832200.